What Are The Causes Of Elevator Shake?
The phenomenon of jitter in the operation of the elevator is mainly manifested in the following situations: the left and right sides of the elevator sway; the vertical and vertical jumps; often with the resonance of the humming sound.
Jitter generated in the quality of elevator products.
1. The bearing of the main traction sheave and the guide wheel produces a jitter. The bearing clearance of the main traction sheave and the guide wheel is large; the dynamic balance of the traction sheave and the guide sheave is poor; the bearing in the traction machine or the gearbox is poor; the concentricity of the traction gear reducer worm and the motor shaft is excessive Periodic vibration excitation can occur, resulting in elevator running jitter. Therefore, the product quality and assembly quality of the traction sheave and the guide sheave should be improved first, and the bad bearings should be replaced in time to eliminate the periodic excitation source.
2, the base base damping rubber is bad, resulting in jitter. The base of the mainframe is generally supported by four damping rubbers. Due to the different degrees of steel and resistance, it is easy to form three rubbers to support the main machine on the same plane. Periodic sloshing occurs under the traction of the traction machine. At this time, the deformed damping rubber should be replaced, so that the four rubbers together support the main machine on the same plane, so that it achieves good vibration damping effect.
3. The stiffness of the strong head springs is not dithered. The stiffness of the rope head springs is different in that the springs have different elastic forces at the same amount of compression. The stiffness of the rope head spring must be moderate and matched with its load capacity. The stiffness is too large or too small to reduce the vibration.
Jitter caused by poor elevator installation.
1. The installation of the elevator rails causes jitter. The poor installation of the elevator guide rails mainly includes the verticality, spacing, guide rail joints and joint steps of the guide rails exceeding the error range specified by the national standard. The fixed expansion screw on the rail bracket and the pressure guiding plate screw of the guide rail are loose; the gap between the rail bracket and the rail base is too large or the two working faces are not parallel. During the installation process, the product is partially twisted due to poor product protection, and the pit on the working surface of the guide rail or the scar of the electric welding can generate vibration and noise when the car runs up and down.
2. The jitter caused by poor car assembly. Poor car assembly is mainly due to the poor level of the car bottom, which causes the car center of gravity to shift and the static balance is poor. The center of the traction sheave rope groove is not on the same line as the car center, and the deviation is large, causing the swing vibration of the car. To improve the vibration caused by poor car assembly, first confirm the distortion of the car frame after the upper guide is removed and the car is free. The error should be adjusted within 5mm, and then confirm the level of the car bottom. The verticality of the car and the static balance of the car can be done well to better eliminate the impact force of the guide shoe by the guide rail.
3. Distortion of the distortion of the heavy frame is caused by the poor stacking of the parts. If the weight of the heavy frame is not corrected, it will be installed directly. If the weight of the heavy plate is not properly installed, the single compensation chain or the compensation chain will not be properly mounted on the counterweight frame. Produces jitter or abnormal noise.
Improper debugging of the elevator produces jitter.
1. The jitter caused by improper adjustment of the elevator guide slip. If the gap of the guide is improperly adjusted, the parallelism of the guide is not properly adjusted, and the amount of expansion and contraction of the guide is too large or too small to produce jitter. The amount of expansion and contraction of the guide shoe is generally sufficient to absorb the impact excitation from the guide rail by leaving a margin of 3 mm.
2. The vibration caused by the twisting force of the wire rope and the uneven tension. When the torque of the wire rope is not released, the tension of the wire rope cannot be adjusted. The tension of the wire rope is uneven. It exceeds the national standard. It is easy to cause the wear of the traction sheave. The wire rope with large force is buried in the sheave. Deeper, the running of the wire rope can not be synchronized, the slip of the wire rope and the sheave is increased, and the jitter of the wire rope is intensified. The method of eliminating the wire rope shaking is to use a solid wood to clamp a few steel wire ropes at a position of 300 to 500 mm above the rope bar to improve the resonance or to punch the iron plates with a length of about 1000 mm and a thickness of 10 mm according to the arrangement of the steel cables. The upper or lower end of the steel cable bar is first fixed with the iron plate, and then the weight of the balance iron at both ends of the iron plate is adjusted to obtain the best state of eliminating resonance, reducing the amplitude of the wire rope and improving the comfort.
3, poor electrical adjustment produces jitter. The fluctuation of the traction torque of the main engine is the excitation source of the elevator vibration. The torque is improperly adjusted at the start, the reverse torque is too small, and the torque is too large to appear first, and all of them generate jitter. When you parked, you adjusted too quickly, as if you were sitting in a car and feeling the brakes. Improper feedback adjustment also produces self-oscillation. By adjusting the torque or acceleration curve at the moment of starting, jitter can be reduced and the starting comfort can be improved.